Display any teammate’s calendar instantly with the press of a button. No more calendar sharing or using “Meet with” just to check someone’s schedule. You can pin a teammate permanently to your left-hand Cron menu by right-clicking on them.
You find “Show teammate calendar…” in the left-hand Cron menu under the account header’s ⋯ menu, or via
K. The hotkey
P opens it directly.
Drag and drop 1on1s
Schedule a 1on1 meeting with a teammate simply by dragging them from the Cron menu onto your grid. The title is auto-filled, the time set, and the participant added. Even conferencing will already be auto-added based on your preferences. This interaction is so joyful it will make you want to schedule random 1on1s with your team.
- Fetches participant overlays across different accounts.
- Prevents event reminders for drafted holds (“No Title” notification).
- Fixes repeat notifications after dismissal.
- Fixes occasional glitchy vertical chip placement.
- Fixes blocking clicks on an invisible area on the display due to notifications.
- Fixes location autocompletion not working in rare instances.
Anot selecting all text when sharing feedback.