More conferencing options
We’re adding support for more conferencing providers. Cron detects their link, surfaces the “Join meeting” button, shows them with icon in the menu bar calendar, etc. In addition to Google Meet, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams, we now support:
- Google Duo
Let us know which integration to build next.
- Remembers recent time zones.
- Makes events from the primary calendar take precedence in menu bar calendar.
- Adds switch “Events included in menu bar” when selecting a calendar on the left.
- Adds download link and note on permissions to used invite pages.
- Focuses “Add participant” instead of “Title” when entering “Meet with” mode.
- Enables “Add participant” for participants with edit permissions.
- Enables pasting multiple email addresses at once in “Add participant”.
- Fixes dates getting clipped in right-hand context panel in specific scenarios.
- Fixes “Zoom Connect” appearing in context panel for readonly events.
- Fixes menu bar showing “X m ago” when remaining time left is exactly a multiple of 1 h away.